You are invited to listen to my recent interview with Kristin Walker on Mental Health News Radio. Click here for a link to the broadcast.

You are also invited to listen to my Podcasts:

Children of Narcissistic Mothers

Shameless Narcissists

Narcissistic Mothers – Press the No Contact Button & Restart Your Life

Thank you for visiting my website. I am here to help you deal with the narcissists in your life: narcissistic mothers, fathers, siblings, spouses, ex-spouses who are causing psychological and emotional pain. I am pleased to announce the publication of my latest book: Recovering and Healing After the Narcissist:Discovering Your True Self, which is a natural follow up to my original book. I am committed to help those who live in the painful psychological and emotional aftermath of the narcissist to heal, recover, thrive and transform their lives.  I believe that this book will help you to find the healing pathways back to your True Self  which is your birthright. You will learn to travel new roads to deep inner peace through accessing the parasympathetic nervous system that restores our entire being. This book focuses on strengthening your spiritual self through meditation, hatha yoga as well as nurturing your deep intuitive insights. Rediscovering your many unique creative gifts is part of the journey toward wholeness as well as accessing what I call soul meetings that result in powerful healing. The book is now available on Amazon and can be purchased via the link below.


FreeingYourselfSFreeing Yourself from the Narcissist in Your Life, a successful and noted book, offers you a deep understanding of the true nature of the narcissistic personality: the games they play, their chronic lies, hidden psychological agendas, toxic projections. Learn and discover how to successfully deal with these personalities.

Purchase the new book from Amazon.com.

Purchase the original book from Amazon.com.

*If you have read my books, please write a brief Amazon review. This is one of the best ways to support my work with those who have been abused and are healing from narcissistic personalities.

I offer International Telephone Consultations to clients who are going through complex and painful ordeals with narcissistic personalities.

  • Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
  • Women and Men Married to and Divorcing Narcissistic Spouses
  • Children and Siblings of Narcissistic Family Members

Through Telephone consultation I help clients to understand how and why the narcissist is having a negative effect on their lives. I teach and empower the client specific strategies for dealing with the narcissist. I am committed to your healing and rediscovering your true self.

Visit my Blog for comprehensive, in-depth information on every facet of the narcissistic personality.

5 thoughts on “Home”

  1. I feel like I’m going crazy and that everything is my fault. I feel like I made him do what he did. I had a miscarriage and he was horrible to me the whole time. Told me why does he have to suffer just because I suffered etc. It disrupted his sleep and his day. Not even week later he accused me of forgetting his birthday, but I didn’t. I wanted to surprise him when he got home. He just assumed I forgot and told me he doesn’t want me anymore and threw me away infront of his friend and told me that I’m excluded from his birthday. Left me home alone dealing with the trauma of the miscarriage and his cruelty toward me. He told me I made him that way. I still feel it’s all my fault, because I did fight with him a lot for blaming me for his mistakes, perhaps I pushed too much :(. I can’t get him out of my head. Please help

  2. Dear Monica, your fault?? Yeah, about 3% – the other 97% is peewee’s doing. You, Monica, are human – as for peewee, who knows what that sick effer is. Take care of youself.

  3. el Vaya sipmaicidld te has escrito. Que no sepas lo que es core capital no quiere decir que lo sepan los empleados de una entidad financiera. Cuando quieras quedamos y te explico el entorno, la situación y el contexto.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *